Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Strange sensations....

I'm 19 weeks on Friday and having some strange sensations....

Anyone have strange sensations in the cervix/vagina location like a vibration or fluttering? Is that the baby moving around? (I know he is head down right now). I can't really tell if I can feel him yet. I mainly feel the vibrating/fluttering thing when I am sitting down. I thought if it were the baby, I would feel it a little higher up in my uterus instead of feeling like it is in my vagina....

Any ideas?

3 comments:

  1. Probably it is the baby. I had little pokes out the side here and there around then, I think. If he's head down, you may just be getting the feeling of him bouncing off the cervix as he kicks higher up in the uterus, which might be padded by placenta so you can't feel it as much.
    I'd feel kicks in the cervix/vagina for sure, and had the odd shooting pain down there that I guess must have been round-ligament fun.
    But I think vibration or fluttering has got to be baby. More strange sensations are surely yet to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get tons of flutters near my pelvic bone in the front. That baby is head down (or was a few weeks ago). I can definitely feel her on my bladder at times, not so sure about the cervix. I think her feet are up near my belly button, which is where I get some serious kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds super low to be baby to me. My baby moves only when I'm sitting (or I can only feel it anyway) too, but it feels definitely near the bikini line. Call your doc for reassurance :)

    ReplyDelete