Monday, April 5, 2010

22 weeks and 3 days....

22 weeks and 3 days and nothing exciting to report (but... boring is kinda nice!) OB appt today with a sonogram and baby looks fine. He is estimated to weigh 1.4 lbs and is measuring about a week ahead. My cervix is holding in there at 3.2.

Baby was fairly inactive before the ultrasound early this afternoon, but since he has been moving like crazy. The ultrasound tech was awesome, although she had me in tears telling me about her sister's adoption of an infant. Adoption always touches my heart because of my son. In a strange coincidence, her sister decided to name the baby what will be our son's full name, Evan J____. Our last name is a first name so we had a hard time finding a name that didn't sound like a good-old-Southern-double-first-name. It is nice to have settled on a name.

Dh gave me a boxed set of classical music cd's this morning to listen to in the car on my way to work for the baby. Hopefully, the baby will like Beethoven and Mozart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to hear that everything continues to go smoothly. How exciting that you guys picked out a name! I really love the name Evan -- it's traditional but uncommon, kind of what we're going for with our name picks, too. Have you chosen a middle name yet?

    ReplyDelete