Tuesday, May 4, 2010

26 weeks 4 days.... and no bedrest!

I had my repeat transvaginal ultrasound today at the perinatologist's office and my cervix measured 2.75 and 3.1 when my stomach was depressed so there's been some improvement from 2 weeks ago. Now, the peri doesn't want me to come back for 6 weeks! While that's good news, 6 weeks makes me kinda nervous... (OK, if I'm being really honest, reallyreallyreallynervous!!)

Next appt is with OB on June 2. I find out the results of the glucose screen today. Hoping I passed.

3 comments:

  1. So jealous, mine was 2.9 last week and I'm still on stinkin' bedrest,albeit modified. Maybe when I go in 2 weeks if things are good they might take me off of it.

    Not that I have much energy. But still...

    Good luck with the glucose test!

    Had my 3 hour glucose tolorance today, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No bedrest is a VERY VERY good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Are you still on modified bedrest? If you're really nervous, maybe you can talk them into another ultrasound at 29-30 weeks? But really if the cervix is over 25mm at this stage, it's a good prognostic factor. Can you tell I had too much time on my hands while on self-imposed couch arrest?

    ReplyDelete