Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Relief!!!

The baby looks perfect! At 32w4 days, he is estimated to weigh 4lbs 9oz. The peri did a full biophysical profile today and all was as it should be. Because I have chronic high blood pressure (although controlled before and during the pg), the peri will start doing the biophysical profile 2x a week. While I think this may be a little overkill based on the fact my bp is controlled, the constant assurance that all is ok will help me get through the last few weeks of pg.

Thanks for everyone's support relating to my last post and worrying about the abdominal measurement.

Oh, and he's turned and is head down.

4 comments:

  1. What a great update and what a relief!!!! I am so happy for this news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good baby, turning vertex. Keep on growing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all is going well. You're in the homestretch now!

    ReplyDelete