Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Cramps...

What kind of cramps are normal? Last night, I had 4-5 hours of mild to moderate cramps, although they never quite reached AF intensity. This followed the light pink tp, which was minimal, but still scares me. Not as tired today and the girls really aren't sore anymore. Ugh. Two more days until the next beta. I seriously don't know if I can make it!

I thought about calling my regular gyn to see if he would get me in to check things out. I think my RE's office would just ask me to wait until Friday.

Update: Damn. Red. Calling dr.

2 comments:

  1. I've been having mild cramps off and on throughout the lsat few weeks, and . Every once in a while I'll get a jab of something painful, but it's rare. But I've had no spotting. I definitely think ANY spotting merits a phone call, especially if it's red. Oh I really hope everything is okay Jules!!! Maybe they will beta you early just for reassurance? Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Nicole, you should definitely call the doctor. But don't panic if it's not super heavy ... I know a girl who is 17 weeks pregnant with twins and she had spotting up through 6 weeks at least so it doesn't necessarily mean bad news. But definitely call and see what the doctor says. I am worried about you ... I hope everything is okay!

    ReplyDelete