Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whew!

It looks like I am indeed pregnant. I really can't believe it and I am very thankful!

My very sweet GP called me with yesterday's beta results. Before he gave me the results, he quizzed me on when the last time I had an hcg injection was so as to make sure the beta wasn't showing a false positive.

Last Friday's beta at 11dp3dt was 68 and yesterday's number at 14dp3dt or 17 dpo was 209!!!! So the doubling time is about 45 hours or so. Yeah!

Now I feel like I can breathe a little. Next beta is Friday at the RE's office.

Again, thanks for everyone's support. It means more than I could ever express in words...

7 comments:

  1. Awesome news!!! Congrats again! Those betas look great - I can't wait for my first in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Glad your GP was willing to do the beta since your RE is being silly. That's a great doubling time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad all's on track so far. And now you only have 3 days to go till Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYYY!!!!!! This makes me VERY happy! Congratulations! Awesome numbers and very awesome news. Breathing is a great thing, so is a little reveling. Please revel- hold your hands over that belly and revel.

    warmly,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is great - congrats to you and DH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Those betas look fantastic! I am so happy for you and your husband. =)

    ReplyDelete