Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ummmmm......

Today is 9dp3dt. No spotting since yesterday around 1 pm or so. No cramps either.

I am in shock. I first started trying to get pregnant in 1998. I've never, ever gotten two lines on a hpt. 11 years of stark white negatives!

I got a BFP on a FRER last night but really faint. I tested again this morning with a FRER and again faint. I stopped at Walmart on the way to work and got a "pregnant" on a clearblue digital and a nice, definite positive on a EPT.

I know it is early. I know what CAN happen, but for now, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Beta is on Friday....

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Fantastic! Yep, a faint line is still a line. I like to get a 3 pack and test at the same time every day for a couple of days to see if the line darkens. Darkening lines make me happy. :)

    Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I bought multipacks. there will be much peeing and comparing in our house over the next few days. I'm tempted to call my dr. to see if I can come in for an early beta and then on Friday for the 48 hour check, but I guess I'll try to be patient. I'm in shock and kinda queasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!!! Sweet!! Great news - best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Hope you have a great beta on Friday. 12dpo you'll still be getting light lines, and it's hard to notice much of a change from one day to the next, so don't freak if the line doesn't darken much. You may just have slightly more dilute urine for the second test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! See? We TOLD you not to give up yet! :) I am so thrilled for you! I completely understand your caution, but still... that is a HUGE step in the right direction! It's a BFP!! I'm so freakin happy for you, Jules!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you! Hope your beta is a beauty and all goes well from there on out.

    Thinking of you and so happy for your two lines.
    Whooo hoo!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to hear the news from your beta today!! I have all my appendages crossed for you! :)

    ReplyDelete